Direct Debit features a one-time setup and ongoing regularity. This means your business gets automated and predicatble cashflow and trust with yoru customers who remain in control.
- One-time setup,
- Maintenance-free service and
- Automated, predictable cashflow.
Use as part of your overall eCommerce payments plan
Minimise Late Payments
Never chase a payment again. Direct Debit allows you to collect funds automatically on payment dates
Not just for fixed amounts
Once in place, you can use it to collect one-off or recurring payments of any amount.
Control your cash flow
You choose the dates you collect funds, meaning you’ll be able to predict future revenue for your business
How Direct Debit Works
- Add Customers – Invite customers who you invoice regularly to complete a simple, one-time form.
- Schedule Payments – Create a payment for your customer simply by selecting the date and amount of the payment easily creating one-off or multiple payments for each customer.
- Collect on the Due Date – Payments are collected automatically on each date you set, with your customer notified in advance
- Create a Plan – Set the dates, amounts, and number of the payments you wish to collect, or collect on an ongoing basis.
- Invite Customers – Create a smooth sign-up process by setting up the Direct Debit at the same time as joining the plan.
- Collect payments automatically – Customers simply approve the payment plan before it starts meaning no further action is needed.
For more information on the Direct Debit scheme – go here