Sales Processes in your Cloud-based Software System
Businesses who manage to link and integrate their Sales activities to their Marketing and Operations will always thrive. Selling is an ongoing conversation between your company and both prospective and existing customers
When your company views selling as a long-term endeavour, not forcing the pace but ensuring that you are ever-present with your Marketing, reliable and well-informed when you provide your products or services and professional with your sales efforts, you have a winning formula.
When codeframe develops your software systems, we always have an eye on the 5 key pillars of the business:
- Core Operations & Customer Support
When we build core elements such as Contacts, Organisations, Locations or Products and Services, it is with a view to being able to use the across all of these pillars. This is often referred to as CRM but, for us, this is standard practice.
What Codeframe Offers
- Price Lists can be
- Company-wide or Customer-specific,
- Managed manually or automatically (through use of List price percentage adjustments allowing all dependent price lists to instantly update based on the Master price list)
- Configured globally or on a per-customer basis to incorporate discounts for such things as order quantities, order value, seasonal factors, overall sales volume (surge pricing) or any other rule that we can apply.
- Sales Quotations that are generated can be
- Stored to allow for follow-up on a automated/scheduled basis
- Issued and followed up via the same channels as Marketing use such as Email and SMS
- Easily converted to Sales Orders when required
- Sales Orders can
- Have acknowledgements Issued via any communication channels
- Be status-tracked through to completion
- Monitored for both budget and actual profitability
- Have planned and due dates predicted based on Stock and Supplier order ETAs
All of of this can, of course, have audit trails and general notes over time.
What’s The Next Step?
The options outlined above have all been implemented within customer systems before, but, maybe you have something different in mind? Something specific to the way you trade? Not a problem, that’s what we do – develop bespoke systems that fit your business.
Get in touch with us here to get the conversation started.